T-Mobile launched its latest unlimited plan today, Ultimate+ for iPhones focused on small businesses. Notably, the plan features a service that no other carrier currently has: the new Apple Business Essentials plan that features device management, 24/7 Apple support, and iCloud storage.
T-Mobile and Apple launched their new Unlimited+ plan for iPhone and Apple Business Essentials today. T-Mobile shared all the details in a press release.
“T-Mobile is partnering with Apple to offer the JUST Plan for small businesses that addresses the pain points they face to keep their businesses and employees connected. Available today, Business Unlimited Ultimate+ for iPhone is the first and only wireless plan that makes IT easy for small businesses, bringing together Apple Business Essentials and AppleCare+ for Business Essentials, along with the new iPhone 13 for new lines, 200GB of high-speed hotspot data per month and more.”
Ultimate + for iPhone goes for $50 per month per line with six or more lines. Here are the features of the new plan:
- Every employee who adds a new line to the plan gets a new iPhone 13 – stylish and durable, with ultra-fast performance and long battery life.
- Ultimate + for iPhone is the only wireless plan that enables customers all-new Apple Business Essentials, which combines device management, 24/7 Apple support, and iCloud backup and storage — in one flexible subscription.
- There’s unlimited calls, texts, and premium smartphone data on America’s largest, fastest, and most reliable 5G network.
- This plan includes 200 GB of high-speed hotspot data per month, so small businesses can keep all of their devices connected.
- Customers get unlimited Wi-Fi on select American Airlines, Delta and Alaska flights — with more airlines, including United, launching later this year.
- finallyThis plan helps keep business customers connected in more than 210 countries and destinations worldwide with unlimited text and data, including 5GB of free high-speed data per month.
Apple Business Essentials is free for the first year. The fine print says the service is $2.99 per month per device after that.
The new T-Mobile Unlimited+ is available with Apple Business Essentials now, learn more in the video below and on the T-Mobile landing page.
FTC: We use affiliate links to earn income. more.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: